3 Medium Potatoes
1. Wash and then wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated oven of 375 F for 1 hour-1 1/2 hours.
2. Remove the potatoes from the oven and discard the aluminum foil. Allow to cool 10-15 minutes.
3. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the centers to make a bowl. Make sure not to scoop all the way to the skin. You want to leave some of the potato on the inside to hold it's shape.
4. You will fry the potatoes in oil for 3 minutes in a deep fryer (or deep skillet) at 350 F.
5. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and fill with cheese and bacon.
6. Put the potatoes back into the oven and broil them until the cheese begins to bubble.
7. Remove from the oven, add some sour cream and enjoy!
Have a great weekend and check back with us on Sunday, when we will let you know what events/festivals are happening around Tennessee for the next weekend. If you missed this weekend's list, you can find the post on our blog from this past Sunday, September 14, 2014!