3 C - Flour
2 1/2 C - Sugar
1 tsp - Salt
1/4 tsp - Baking powder
1 tsp - Baking Soda
1 tsp - Allspice
1 tsp - Cinnamon
2 C - Shredded Zucchini
1 C - Crisco/Vegetable Oil
3 - Eggs
3 tsp - Vanilla Extract
3/4 C - Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking power, baking soda, allspice and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
3. Add in the Crisco/vegetable oil, shredded zucchini, eggs and vanilla extract and thoroughly mix.
4. Mix in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased bread pan and bake for 45 minutes or until the center is fully cooked. You can check by inserting a toothpick or knife into the center of the bread and then remove. If it comes out clean, with no gooey residue, then it's done. Enjoy!
Have a great weekend and check back with us on Sunday, when we will let you know what events/festivals are happening around Tennessee for the next weekend. If you missed this weekend's list, you can find the post on our blog from this past Sunday, August 10, 2014!