This hearty dinner in a dash really delivers on all counts--Full of Flavor, Easy to Make, and Delicious to Eat. Try it tonight and have a hot meal that everyone will rave over on the table in less than 30 minutes!
|What? There's FOOD? Where?!|
Skillet Beef Stroganoff
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 2 large onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 portabello mushroom caps
- 1 pound stew meat
- 1 can beer
- 1 pound orzo pasta
- Grated cheddar cheese for garnish
- In Large Skillet with Cover ( I LOVE the Pampered Chef Ceramic 11 inch), melt the butter. Dice the onions, smash then mince the garlic, and cube the mushroom caps. Add to melted butter and saute` until vegetables are soft and fragrant.
- Add the thawed stew meat and brown the meat with lid on for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, beer and orzo to the skillet and stir until well blended. Continue to simmer on medium heat with cover on for 20 minutes.
- Serve in generous bowls with freshly grated cheddar cheese on top.
|Step Three Beginning|
|Step Three in Progress|
|The Finished Dinner.....Yummm|
|To Order Your Skillet, Click on the Picture!|