Peanut Butter Bomb Brownies
The recipe is one that I found on the inside of the Baker's baking chocolate box, and played with until I perfected it for use in the Round Covered Baker to finish in the microwave. If you would prefer to use a conventional oven, simply heat the oven to 400 degrees, and then bake the brownies for 30 to 35 minutes, or until moist crumbs cling to the knife when tested. Buon Appetito!~~Lydia
- 4 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- In microwave safe mixing bowl, melt the chocolate and butter. Blend well.
- Fold in the peanut butter using spatula. Add the eggs, sugar and flour and mix until well blended with no lumps of flour or sugar noted.
- Pour into the Round Covered Baker or your oven safe pan.
- Microwave on HIGH with cover on for 6 to 8 minutes, until brownies are cooked completely (Moist crumbs clinging to the knife when tested).
- Replace lid on the Baker and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before serving for best setup.