Home made Pizza
Here is what you will need
1/2 lb sausage
2 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup shortening
3/4 cup milk
1 1/4 cup tomato sauce
1 11/2 cups shredded cheese
1/2 bag mixed frozen peppers and onions
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, shortening in a bowl and mix together, once evenly mixed add in the milk once mixed, knead the dough for 1-2 minutes on a lightly floured board.
- Roll out the dough so that it is about 1/4 inch thick and pinch or roll up the edges.
- Cook the sausage thoroughly and break into small pieces.
- to assemble the pizza, spread the tomato sauce evenly, cover with cheese, then top off with the frozen peppers and onions and finally the sausage.
- place the pizza on a pizza stone, in a preheated 425F oven for 15-20 minutes.