|Lydia, Rembrandt and Domenique at the cottage|
- Place 2 pounds frozen venison stew meat in large stock pot and cover with 8 cups water.
- Add in 4 cups white potatoes and 2 cups sweet potatoes.
- Spice the stew with 1 tablespoon cumin, 1 tsp salt, 3 tablespoons fresh ground pepper and 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
- Simmer the covered pot for 4-5 hours on low heat until the meat is tender, pinkened but done to 165 degrees with thermometer.
- Serve over a bed of brown rice with steak sauce as condiment, though it really doesn’t need it.