- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 1 dozen eggs
- baking powder
- canola oil
- vanilla extract (or flavored vodka will do in a pinch—avoid cotton candy!)
- cold water
- 1 jar salsa, heat index to taste
- 1 pound grated cheddar cheese
Blueberry Muffins in 10 Minutes*:
- In large mixing bowl, combine 3 eggs with 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1/2 cup canola oil. Whisk until yolks are evenly mixed.
- In Deep Covered Baker, pour out the rinsed blueberries. Set aside.
- Add in flour, sugar and baking powder to batter. Blend until evenly mixed, then gradually add in 4 Tablespoons cold water. Batter should be thick but pourable.
- Pour the batter over top the berries, and place the lid on your baker.
- Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on size of your machine. * If you don’t have a microwave, these bake in a conventional oven at 400 degrees with lid on for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm from the baker. Delicious!
So Honey What's For Dinner, then you know why I started selling Pampered Chef cookware. 1) I wanted to be home with my kids. 2) I love to cook. 3) Getting to write off my grocery bill as a tax deduction is pretty awesome!
I had tried other cooking and kitchenware products, and after many years of searching, I kept coming back to a few favorites. I had been in our new house for about 3 months when I was putting things away and noticed that all of my absolute cannot cook without them items were made by The Pampered Chef! So it seemed that fate intervened when one of the first people to welcome us to our house was a PC consultant. It really didn't take much talking for Christine to convince me I could do this too, and so now I not only get to make delicious recipes and share them with you everyday, I am making money doing it! Jason and I go way back, so he will tell you when I am passionate about something, I really go for it. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a consultant on my team, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vegetable Egg Strata in 15 mins
- Slice the zucchini and mushrooms into pieces.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon canola oil in large skillet, and once the oil is warmed, add the vegetables. ( About 3 mins)
- In large mixing bowl, whisk 9 eggs vigorously.
- Pour the egg batter over the veggies and cover with lid. Cook on medium heat until the egg has puffed and solidified with no wetness on the surface. ( 10 minutes )
- Add the grated cheese and cover the pan for another 3 to 5 minutes with heat off.
- Serve hot topped with salsa.